Sue Ashcroft - Sue has been practicing Pilates for 10 years. As a busy mother of 3 she has seen the benefits that this discipline brings - toned muscles, good posture, and better self image that add a zest to everyday life. She is passionate that everyone, whatever their age and level of fitness can benefit from Pilates. Sue is a STOTT Certified Instructor in Matwork and Reformer. Sue gained 90% in her Pilates Mat/Reformer STOTTPILATES exam.
Book Sue now.
Sue's Education & Qualifications
- August 2011: STOTT Certification in Matwork and Reformer
- August - October 2010: STOTT Pilates Intensive Reformer Course
- April 2010: STOTT Pilates Intensive MatPlus Course (Final Module), Oxford
- March 2010: STOTT Pilates Intensive MatPlus Course (Postural Analysis and Intermediate Matwork), Oxford
- February 2010: STOTT Pilates Intensive MatPlus Course (Basic Principles and Essential Matwork), Oxford
- 1979: Liverpool University BA (Hons) English, History & Art
Workshops CECS & CPDS
- July 2012: STOTT Athletic Conditioning on Reformer
- July 2012: STOTT Pre Natal Pilates
- October 2011: Pilates with Props workshops
- June 2011: Emergency First Aid
- January 2010: Essential Anatomy, Intelligent Fitness, Oxford
- December 2009: Analysis of Human Movement, Intelligent Fitness, Oxford
- November 2009: Foundations of Anatomy, Intelligent Fitness, Oxford
Please call our new studio in Manchester on 0161 834 6283 for more information.